Saturday 10 April 2010

Sunshine!

Wouldn't you know it, the first day I have a few hours to work on tunes it's glorious. I mean, really nice. It would be criminal to spend the afternoon in a moist and shady studio yet I feel I have to. Even if I only do the underscore/30/stinger jobs on the three last tracks I did. Oh and produce the masters of course.
Breached my 10Gb limit last month - BT never sent any warning I was getting close which is a nuisance. I suspect it's uploading not, as they say in their email, downloading. Must ring them sometime and try to see what can be done to improve things.
Also must put down some ideas on what I'd include in a series of synth articles that's been suggested. Sunday night I'll do that.

Today I got blank looks in the pie shop when I pointed to one of their signs and asked if anyone, anyone at all, could tell me the correct spelling of the word pies. Despite all claims to the contrary I can't believe that kids are getting better educations (or should that be education's?) now. Makes me feel very old to think this way so I shall stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment