Wednesday 5 May 2010

More crashes

Starting to think it's the new Omnisphere update causing my Logic crashes - the dumps seem to mention Spectrasonics an awful lot. Hey ho.
Sent off what I hope are my final four tracks today. Two were done and two I did a last polish of - the very last is a little odd but I sorta hope to sneak it through cos it's interesting.

Predator box arrived and it was a bit of a pain installing it but got there in the end. For some reason it thought I had an early version of OSX and wouldn't be convinced otherwise. Stupid thing. Anyway in the end I put the activation code into the elicenser and it seemed happy. The box was empty apart from the CD so next time I won't bother but will do it online.
**
Awesome. Last four tracks accepted. Will get edits done ASAP then it's onwards and upwards doing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment