Friday 30 July 2010

Good day - Evolve Mutations (1&2) arrived and I did a track using some of the thundering drums, it does have the right ingredients especially combined with Alchemy's gritty complexity. This evening I shall retire to more Cirklon and Lancet and Fantom noodles. Now I've got over the disappointment of the lack of synced loops (Roland guy may still come through for me but he's gone quiet today) I can concentrate on filling the RAM with all manner of samples. Might look at getting the Mellotron brass in there and see how easy it is. Could be worth looking at that Chicken Systems translator thing and see how that works for changing EXS samples to Fantom ones.
Pat working midnight until 06:00. Couldn't take scooter today as battery was flat. Sorta annoying as we've already sold it but bought a new battery anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment