Wednesday 4 August 2010

Funny day. Thank goodness the cat's going (any minute, we're counting) and we can get back to having windows open.
Review going well, got the bulk of it written just needs polish now. Berlin dates changed (!) so thank goodness we didn't book flights yesterday. Still, should mean I can go to Kulu party.
Didn't do much musically, pottered with Cirklon but waiting for tweaks now. Sometimes I bombard poor Colin with all manner of disorganised ideas. He's amazingly patient considering I never really shut up. I think he's back working on PCBs now as he needs to do that also. I should do some tracks but sorta stuck what to try next to impress the man. Could be I will have to go in for some big theme stuff, even though Paul says tunes are out. Don't know what else.

No comments:

Post a Comment