Wednesday 4 May 2011

Another glorious day, OTO Biscuit packed and ready to go via UPS. Will continue mastering the sci/tech tracks and maybe doing the edits, even though not had the need for edits confirmed yet this time. Contracts? Forced myself to watch some crap TV in order to grasp "tension beds" and I may start some work on those.
To do
Ring tax office. Decide whether I can spare the afternoon to go sip tea with John.
Later: Cirklon 058 and new quantize options to test (excited!). Do I have enough tunes for Bearded now? And are they getting a bit complicated? Can I afford to go off this weekend and get mashed under the stars (yes!).
Quite impressed with Amazon/Kindle delivery thing to iPad.

Edit: Of course it's strangely impossible to get through to the tax office!!!! Bastards.

No comments:

Post a Comment