Saturday 8 October 2011

A shit day yesterday was improved considerably by Tony - chatted until two in the morning very happily. Earlier I'd fed my Mac DVDs until it was sick - or until Logic wouldn't work anyway which is as bad. Something in the Komplete 8 install screwed it badly, and it was only help from David on the Logic forum that got me going again. I'm way too clueless about all that stuff and have to learn.

Not that much extra in Komplete 8 as far as I can tell, some pianos and drums but not a lot I absolutely needed. Seem to have used up loads of disk space for very little benefit - also downloaded new Emotional Piano but was it worth it? Not installed but another Files menu entry.

Komplete 8 integrates with Maschine, which is the main point - although I will still need to see what Elements includes so I can mention that. The visibility of all the patches is very good though.
Today I sussed most of Mikro, which is nice.
And there's a new Walking Dead!
Got a bound version of FAF which was nice. I'll have to go through it with a pencil though and mark the stuff to fix. Probably...

No comments:

Post a Comment