Sunday 13 November 2011

A good evening with a piece of kit that I'm starting to see more potential in. Looked at a few of the library pieces too and not sure I can majorise one without fucking it. Messed with hardware side a bit but as usual got bogged down in the Octatrack's many laborious side paths. Nevertheless I make progress in small steps each time and one day will laugh at all this. Someone suggested on the user group that parts make no sense and I really think they're right. Why not do away with them and have each pattern contain the stuff parts do. If you really wanted you might be able to temporarily use the samples of another pattern but personally I couldn't be arsed with this. There's enough to do already!
Gonna watch the George Harrison thing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment