Tuesday 20 December 2011

Hmm so where was I? Busy day today, I'm uploading the clubland tracks tonight despite some vague and frankly contradictory comments. Hope the results are good, I've done my best anyway. I wonder if some mastering Mick-style would have helped, I think I should go watch him and see what I can learn. Anyway...

Waiting for CD-Baby to tell me my album is live and available on iTunes/amazon etc. Decided to do it myself as that record label dude seemed a waste of time in the end, or maybe he was misinformed or just amateurish. Anyway better not to give away 20% unless it's damn well worth it.

Should get some time tomorrow to relax, have been pretty hectic lately. Want to try and wrap up that review that's almost complete though. Clear the decks and all that. Must be something else I have to report but of course this isn't the place for the deep stuff. I sorta wonder what value looking back over these could possibly have. If none, why do I do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment