Thursday 12 April 2012

Where are we? A week of miscellany I guess. Sent off the serial killer tracks, still not sure why they wanted so few of them or why it took so long to get comments etc. Still think I had lots of ideas too but such is life. Working on reviews in the meantime, should really work on "And Darkness Falls" even though nobody except me cares if it gets finished. I want to add some theremin but no sign of that either. Have got to get some more work coming in!

Some PRS payments though which is something. Mostly from Synctracks but some from Absolute and ifm. Ideally would like to work on novel but it's hard keep doing it and then leaving it. Am sketching out more of the larger plot in my head but holding it together and preventing it becoming one of my usual sprawls is a constant challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment