Wednesday 16 April 2014

So...

Not exactly leaping back into work although I have done a number of variations on library tracks, now struggling to send them via the crappy 'wetransfer' service. Oddly the library has no ftp of its own which tells a tale of its own.

Gonna do some recording tomorrow with Tim, I think. The guy with the Minimoog hasn't come back to me and I suspect he'd like me to start bidding blind without the opportunity to even have a play - this Mini hunt could be a long haul. Not sure if Tony fancies selling me his Godwin after all but I sold the BS2, possibly a mistake as I'm now doubting the wisdom of getting an Analog Four when I could buy something old and knackered instead. I have asked myself many times how much I'm bothered about playing live and the thing is, I only am if I can do it in my terms, which I rarely can and which is a bloody lot of work and gear lugging. It's possible I'm trying to manoeuvre myself into even more stasis and intertia. :)

Good SOS, lots of stuff in it from me this month which will keep the wolf from the door for a while. May persuade Paul to part with his Juno 6 but would like to check condition of sliders first. Hey ho.

Worked on some sections of the novel yesterday that were threadbare and although there's still stuff to do, each time I fix a weak/thin section the whole seems to shudder and shake itself into the final shape it will be.

Bob the rabbit had a nice day snacking in the garden and then being brushed. Our animals have a good life and it cheers me up to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment