Wednesday 20 May 2015

SW11

Sonic Weekend was awesome this time, great people is a given but the location was especially good, the producer (Dean Honer) gave it a fresh and very appealing vibe. For the first time I'm actually curious to hear what we did. Recorded some material in the Yurt but alas due to general vagueness the 4-track cassette was used badly and we lost and overwrote and generally fucked up most of the good stuff we did. Hey ho. I also broke the 'open' button and felt awful.

Can't share too many of our activities online though, had way too much fun for that. But I'd considered possibly jibbing out of next year's, that thought now banished. In fact I may actually prepare something for the first time as the prospect of actually recording something worthwhile reared its head, amazing all concerned. The satnat took me a stupid way though, Wales is bloody mysterious!





Ordered my first euro module. It wasn't meant to be an oscillator because I was determined to get processors. Anyway, it's Elements and far from cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment