Monday 8 June 2015

Sunshine!

Yep, summer seems to be here. Naturally work comes in, worked hard this weekend at some Asian/Bollywood tracks, submitted 5 for consideration for a compilation. Could've done more but also trying to crack on with review.
Not a cloud in the sky today so may have a day loafing. :)






So no time for lengthy whittering today, just some pix. You should buy Paul's new album though, well EP. It's called Perihelion and features the huge (and huge-sounding) dotcom modular pictured above. Check out Paul Lawler on bandcamp, you'll see.

I should put out JIC's 'Book of Roach' too, on bandcamp. Probably the last complete work, before I start sifting scraps again... when I get time, I will!

Binar gig next month. Wonder if I'll get any time to prepare anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment