Sunday 6 December 2015

Place Setter

I'm not sure I've posted anything since getting this new laptop. Slimline HP jobby, more expensive than I'd typically go for but still less than half price of the Mac it obviously aspires to be. Fortunately the old one still works in case I get some pages where there are passwords coded I have no idea about (like the bloody BT one).

Broadband continues to suck monkey balls. In theory some dude called Ashid was monitoring my response for 24 hours so perhaps he'll be in touch as he did promise to do *something*. If it doesn't improve I'll be ditching BT after many, many years.

The good news is that my video helped Korg see the fault I've been describing and a fix is promised for the next update. I'm glad I stuck with it and slightly amazed nobody else encountered the same issue. It seems unlikely I'm the only person to use external sync.

Had a good visit with Paul the other night, marvelled at his modular without coveting, which is good. Got my CS30 back from Tony on Thursday, knobs apparently never touched, which rather explains the state they were in when they arrived. They do feel a lot better now. Have had some interest in the Elements module I want to sell. Will stick to my original plan of making the euro into a processor more than a synth.

Some gear pix



No comments:

Post a Comment