Wednesday 6 April 2016

Live album done

I'd planned to release the whole gig but in the end, there were sections where I went off the boil. So this is most of the gig plus a bunch of bonus studio stuff woven seamlessly in. Well, only one of the studio tracks is 'arranged', the other two are still played live so I think it works as a thing. It was helped to sound sweeter by Andy Pickford's sympathetic mastering and of course none of it could have happened without Phil Booth. I feel like some chump at an awards ceremony blabbering on. Anyway, it's here

https://paulnagle.bandcamp.com/album/beyond-l-dopa

I'm uploading with Distrokid too but that's turned out quite disappointing. It transpires you have NO control over album pricing unless your albums have tracks less than 10 mins each. So I've priced each track as low as Distrokid will allow and put the lowest album price too ($2.99) to see what happens.

Been a fairly busy few days, tidying up one outstanding review (awaiting bug fixes and a new feature) and getting stuck in with the current one. I may go see Colin next week so he can gloat about having Florian Schneider buy him a beer at Superbooth, rubbing it in that I should have gone. I should, I know. Will see how work goes before I decide about the trip.




No comments:

Post a Comment