Saturday 16 July 2022

A few days by myself

 Yeah another short period of alone-ness, this time without the dog, which already feels like a bonus. Drinks with Tim in the sun, all very pleasant, trying to decide whether to try the studio tonight or plough into writing stuff. Feeling very mellow, had a nice pad thai, heat 6 this time and juat about perfect. Tim reckoned 5 was too much. 

Bough some cheap single malt (Glen Moray) which tastes lovely, so a surprise win there. Meant to get very hot Sunday/Monday so I'll have to hide inside again. 













Well, on Friday I had a fab time in the studio (tossed off an album which I will shortly delete) and later I knocked up some words that don't stink. For entertainment I'm watching Archive81 on Netflix, which is spooky and has a great soundtrack. I think some of its menace has leaked into my music-making. Saturday, Pat's home with an extra pooch. They're running around quite a lot and hopefully won't do that for the next three weeks. Anyway, my few days of chilled solitude are over and Pat's already worrying about the next few days of very high temperatures. Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment