Friday 12 August 2022

Seize her, August, us.

 Yeah well, it's Wednesday and I've been testing the latest Super 6 firmware. Some good progress and some old gripes still in place but, my, this is a fantastic synth. I can just sit and play it and nothing else matters. Could easily do a gig of it with, say, only some kind of looper to fill with lush guff. Colin and Tony here tomorrow. 

Now a bit stoned and gonna do some novel stuff as the ideas that have been ruminating need writing down. Onwards pardners!

Cambridge was nice, food and company excellent. Will see about growing some blue meanies as they provided a pleasant buzz on Saturday night. FOPP is in Cambridge (owned by HMV) so got some books and CDs. 



Back to normal now, hot though so probably not much studio action. RC-505-ii has a nice update fixing a lot of bugs so fingers crossed it sorts mine. Sent my Blofeld off with Tony to sort the dicky switch. May walk this week if we can find somewhere we won't melt. 

Friday, too hot to do a lot. Did some novel stuff, getting where I'm skirting around the various end chapters now, may start several at once. Anyway, progressing nicely. Too hot for studio so trying water pipe thing and listening to random stuff, including Archive 81, that thing I did recently but haven't listened to much. Anyway, I like it. Wrote my letter to the council this morning, Pat printing for final checks before we send in. Been trying to grasp SuDS. 

Hmm, Friday afternoon and the smokey writing has borne fruit. Is that E correct? 




No comments:

Post a Comment