Sunday 25 August 2024

Heatwave starting... tomorrow

 It's always tomorrow, right? Today (Saturday) it's a bit grey and I've done my ankle in so not walking Broc. Give me chance to listen to the 8 pieces I spontaneously recorded yesterday. I think just hitting record and go can work pretty well - seems to have on this occasion. 

https://wilyepeyote.bandcamp.com/album/grinkle






Still life. Eighth of sweetie, perfect. Sat in sun with Tim and layed our shit. V Agreeable,

Sunday now and it's gonna be warm and lovely. I was out last night but only saw on meteor - will see how it is tonight if sky is clearer. 

We had the heatwave, was very pleasant. Monday now and it's warm, grey and thunderstormy. Don't feel like any studio time so am mostly reading Malazan 9 - be glad when I've finished 10. 

Time has passed and the gig has become more clear - I'm meant to be on almost last, which is not good. Should be first. I'll continue pressing gently for a change though - it'll be a late do by the looks of things. Oh well. I have some time by myself managing two dogs.  

Wedding done, good do, can relax now. S-4 here and I've dug in. Oh yes, Finished Malazan 10 - hope you didn't expect a review? Gig next week, not ideal having to get into Manchester at teatime. 
Someone pointed this to me... 

Steve Joliffe was a little disruptive before and during out set but presumably felt that it was fine as he was the main act of the afternoon. I really was shit then - and so thin.

Oh, if you were wondering about that heatwave... join the fecking club!

No comments:

Post a Comment