Wednesday 30 December 2009

More crashes

Today I thought, innocently enough, I'd get my JV-2080 patches into a Logic environment so I can call them up by name.
The supplied template in Logic seems to be a copy from the 1080 (not enough slots) but just as I was trying to work out how this might be extended, a helpful soul sent me a logic song with an environment in it almost ready to go. It had about three of the expansion boards I have anyway which is a start. Now I'm watching that spinning coloured circle thing again because Logic has crashed. All I was doing was pasting in the names from the environment to the inspector window. What a pile of POO!!
Every time I start something it goes down the toilet. Wondering if I can send Logic back and get Cubase instead...

OK, I don't mean that cos I have a lot of stuff for Logic's sampler. Still...

No comments:

Post a Comment