Tuesday 16 March 2010

Dentist on the Ides of March

Phew, all OK.
Pretty much finished the Afro-Celt one. Can't get the damn tune out of my head either. Grrr. Didn't do much else except get my deadline for the Kaossilator review. Have sussed it out, not too hard.

Oh, DW finally replied (must've been my cheeky 'anniversary' email). They said they're already packed in "my genre" but have passed me onto some other library. Wasn't even the main man who wrote so so much for Paul's pulling power. I guess his idea of sticking to one theme didn't work out too well either, but at least I got a load of similar tracks out of it that I hope to find a use for. If not, well, I like 'em. Could extend into a full album darn easily if there was any point at all to bringing out an album these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment