Wednesday 24 March 2010

Finished two tracks yesterday - the "minimal techno" one, which now has japanese school kids and gamelan to add to the brazilian voices and rhythms. Does it work? Will send later and see. Also completed the catchy Brazilian beachy one I'm gonna call Sundance (for now) - better than my working title of Soapy Sophie. :)
Logic caused me some pain. Not the crash but the weirdness with the muted tracks that eventually led me down the path of working from one of the backups, which then didn't do new backups and I somehow lost over an hour's cool sequence work that isn't quite as good now I've recreated it. Did I mention how much I hate that endless "do you want to save?" question that dulls its power through repetition.
I MUST get that review into shape today.

No comments:

Post a Comment