Wednesday 30 June 2010

Didn't get much done yesterday. Wrote a "Sounding Off" - my usual "things were better in the old days" sorta rant but without much venom. Guitar/Drums stuff arrived but I didn't get into the studio, maybe today.

Off to see some head honcho in the Caring world today, not entirely sure why but a free lunch was mentioned. Dearly hoping I'll get into the studio later although Pat wants some help opening a gate so she can go riding. Might grab a couple of hours late afternoon/evening. Dearly hope so!

No word back from V about what he wants from me in Berlin. Don't want a repeat of Croatia where I prepare loads of stuff but don't get the opportunity to play it. May as well go with nothing and jam if that's what he wants. Still undecided on laptop - know it's probably the way to go but the laptop I want is so expensive and seems foolishly extravagant.

No comments:

Post a Comment