Monday 27 March 2017

Sunny weekend of beer and noodles



Sunday night, another drunken video. This was before the shrooms kicked in!


As a contrast, here's some of the last batch of library tracks I did. I really must do more - and hope to have time soon.

http://ht.ly/eRHg30adA11

I'm about 25 chapters into the 6x9 version of Future Art Factory. It's taking a while because I'm not just reformatting I'm tweaking. And by tweaking I mean editing, deleting the most cringeworthy phrases, improving the language. Seems I've learnt a lot since 2003, which is actually a good thing I think.

Must knuckle down to reviews I have in. Taking too long cos it's sunny.

Swapping CS30 for Paul's Pro2 this week. May seem a foolish thing to do but I think the Pro 2 will be more of my type of thing. We'll see anyway.






Probably not my most exciting set of pix. OK, scrub the probably.

2 comments:

  1. Fab fab fab.

    Mediocrity truly demonised now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reckon it's up to me to stand up for the mediocre!

    ReplyDelete