Wednesday 5 April 2017

Pootling along

A landmark of sorts, I'm exactly half-way through the edit/rewrite of Future Art Factory. Ruthlessly deleting (most of) the embarrassing parts is proving to be energising. Even enough to put the new novel to one side mentally. I think writing Bogus Realities has helped a lot. Amazing to think I started FAF in 2003. I also wonder if anyone will ever suss what it's about?

Things going well generally. I have a week alone soon to get lots done (I hope) and have more ideas now than for a long time. Must have been getting in a rut.



Swapped my CS30 for a Pro2. Very happy too. The Pro2 has a jittery knob which I'll have to get sorted sometime. Hope I get time to learn it properly soon but what I've discovered so far is very promising.


Poor Jasper has blood dripping from his willy. More arse troubles apparently. Antibiotics but other things can be done if that doesn't work. Vet says he's in good nick for 15yo and puts it down to keeping his  bollocks. Hasn't helped me...


Typical (ambient) recording session.

Tim in full flow lit in Kryptonite - sorry Aira - green. Less ambient.

No comments:

Post a Comment