Monday 10 September 2018

Autumnal

I admit to being excited about the current project with Don and Dean. Ordinarily I don't voice my excitement but this material is sounding so good I want to shout about it already. My simplistic sequencer patterns become magical songs once Don works on them, and they edge towards masterpiece territory when Dean gets his hands on them. From humble beginnings eh?

Tomorrow I'll be starting a new one, enthused and eager.

I started a 7 day b&w twitter challenge. Not my best work but mind on other things.







Well, it's been a good week. I finished the Erica Drum Sequencer review, made real progress with Cirklon patterns thanks to the new loop function and ability to set odd lengths at last. I also got past a sticking point in the novel which should sustain me now, although I'll have to rework a lot of the material I'd sketched out for the final third. Happy with how it's all looking, even if it got rather serious and will probably keep getting darker now until the end. It's also a proper ending to Future Art Factory, which I doubt many will see coming. Many isn't a word I can apply to my readers, of course.

Jasper is off to the vet tomorrow. Slightly worried as he's old and we didn't really want him knocked out, but no way to avoid it. I think more teeth need to come out and his nose needs looking into. 

Now I'm working with the improved Cirklon patterns I'm starting to think of interesting MIDI polysynths again. I have plenty of Euro now, enough to keep me going for a long time.










No comments:

Post a Comment