Friday 1 September 2023

MD1 and on up to MD6

 Well, the first attempt at the musical dice game was hopeful although it ended rather oddly, suggesting I was a bit too stoned by then. The notes I ended up with were F#GACF and I made a user scale in the P3 turning whatevevr was already in that bank into something peculiar but fun. Tim here today (Saturday) so a more conventional sesh, possibly just as stoned, is on the cards. 

Bank Holiday Monday and I did two today, ME3&4. Pat seemed miffed I was having a good time and insisted Broc wanted taking out at 15:12, which is pretty early it seems to me. She took him out but I was under impression she unhappy. Must have either done or not done something. Anyway, two interesting scales/modes generated today. I'm keeping a record of what they all are. 


Friday, Beji meant to be going back but will be tomorrow. Recorded MD5 & 6 and very happy with them. Yesterday did Dodd Wood although just by randomly wandering around. 





Might publish this and start afresh tomorrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment