Friday 31 May 2024

May Done

 

Woke early but the sun was up already. After lying in bed a while I decided to get up and do some online stuff, just catch up with a few things. However, Broc also got up, which was unusual for him, and he then pestered Pat so she got up too. Having done that the mutt went back to bed!!! So my 7am-8am free hour (in my head) vanished. Oh well. I made toast and tea and took Broc for an early walk - a good longish one too. We went along the river checking the access and I took a few nice photos, including one of the planned path closures while they wreck the local area to build this new bridge. Got home and had a shower, chatted to pals online, including Paul who is fed up of music at the moment after so many shitty jobs. I then had a little time to plan my afternoon and hopefully sort the Prism / Twitch issue I had yesterday. Will do that before I drink or fire up the volcano. I'm working my way through the 12 P3 banks of sequencer parts I've got in various stages of development but I've already got three that will suffice for the Morphic Resonance thing a week on Saturday. Just curious whether there's a killer piece I should use instead of any of those. I'll go online again just to test stability and audio stream quality, a good excuse for a bit of discipline really and an imagined live scenario. I do play differently if there's a camera and a potential audience, have noticed this. Not necessarily better either, just differently. Yesterday's thing was surprisingly low key and mellow, for example, but the levels were low and the lighting poor, so thing to work on there.

I think lunch today is another of those warmed up vegan slices (not a slice of an actual vegan though). I didn't get any Desperados this week but feel I should drink some of the stuff I bought (in excess) while on Angelsey. That's my day mapped out. I think there's more of the chicken garlic stew for tea and I wil slide into comfortable oblivion in the evening, no doubt watching nonsense on TV and wondering if Pat will go to bed early so I can watch some of the dodgy old horror films I've recorded, as well as chat to pals online...



Photos from this morning, did some music/video this afternoon..





Did two vids, dunno if I pasted the right ones in. More lights needed for the dark bit which I may have fogotten to include in these anyway... I know, I Know!

No comments:

Post a Comment