Saturday 23 April 2011

I'm thinking it's Saturday and I ain't posted much. Not that it matters especially as only I read this (AFAIK). Some more envelope discussion, can't believe someone can fail to get the point after quite this many explanations but a lovely comment to me from one of the synth's patch coders: he's a christian, the more facts you give him the more it'll get his back up. I tried, sod it, is my perspective now.
Started a track yesterday, wanted to do "weird science" - essentially by trying for some Conrad Schnitzler-type structure. We'll see if it works out when I listen again today. Also did the extended Leaving Orbit which still has a few rough edges to smooth and might be overlong at the end now. Dunno if I actually need that but could be useful "DJ" material.
Some MP3 pirate site I'm sposed to look at and complain about cos it has some Binar/STDM on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment