Thursday 28 April 2011

Well now, I certainly won't be turning gay anytime in a hurry if that's what having stuff up yer arse feels like! Jeez! Fascinating to be able to see my guts on a camera, really, but no, repeat no desire to ever go through that again. I resorted to the laughing gas at the first opportunity, as I tend to do at parties too. Hope this doesn't work its way into my consciousness by association. The guy played some Beethoven to me too, the ninth symphony. Only when it began did I think "Clockwork Orange".
Have got sign-off for the 15 sci-tech tracks, including a couple I thought not included, one I like the other still not sure. Will do good masters of the lot though then move on to tension beds or something. Not tonight though, doing very little tonight...
Bought Bebot and Funkbox for iPad but dithered over iMS20 even though I'm sure I'll get it eventually. Also fancy Fairlight app and Reaktable but owt more than a couple of quid I wibble over.

No comments:

Post a Comment