Tuesday 14 July 2015

Playing with Deep Dream

Isn't everyone?





Me and Pat

Well, I never said I wasn't easily amused, did I?

Completed review today, started to get ready for guys coming tomorrow. Will be lots of curry and beer consumed and I'll probably be skint. Sold the Volca Sample to get cash for weed (sad or what?) but also cos I have a new streamlined idea in which the Volca is superfluous, well close enough.

Sadly the Volca seems to have an issue with its speaker, not sure what as I never used it. Will refund the guy if necessary and get Tony to look at.

Have to decide whether to do more Binar gigs. Having listened through it really is rather good stuff, which is why I do it of course. Andy plays beautifully and if we did more we'd get even slicker, although slick isn't what I'm really aiming for. There's enough for an album and hardly any bloopers to worry about, a few level tweaks and that one sequence where I tried two keys at once... So can I be arsed? Dunno, I know I should push myself to do more, but less is also appealing.

Funny, turns out I don't have anything to say in this as I can't really do review spoilers. Hopefully lots to say next week after Synth DIY and also potentially some new Headshock recording.





No comments:

Post a Comment