Friday 9 September 2016

I should 'not play' more often

At least if the reaction to my latest 'drone' album is anything to go by.

https://paulnagle.bandcamp.com/album/exoplanets-volume-1

Bizarre innit?

Good response at last for my 'minimal electronica' tracks - 9 out of 10 liked, the one they didn't wasn't one of the ones I thought iffy. Interesting. Anyway, in a burst of productivity today, mastered all 9 and their edits - 60, 30, 15 and Sting versions. Then I got my review that had been kicking around done, which basically involved getting down to word count. I'm still a few words over but basically a sentence or two at most. Being wordy can be useful!

Tim been busy, sent a tape to the Wire and the radio guy. Which is good. Think he coming round to idea of releasing more. I know I release too much, or always have, but only cos I have no idea what's good. Well, the new library tracks sound good.

Pat watching Olympics again. Must resist keep wandering in and asking 'what's wrong with her then?'.

Listening to old Headshock, the one I like with the weird voices and trautonium. Makes me want an Octatrack again. Mad but good.


That's my first idea for Vol2, not that I've done any more think of one theme I want to cover. Must graft for a bit though, finish reviews before I can play.

Oh and Andy did a brill arrangement of a track - gave it a better name too. Top day!

No comments:

Post a Comment