Tuesday 24 October 2017

Oops

I did it again. Ordered the Buchla. It's gonna be 2 weeks. Also bought another Doepfer case. Definitely my last. I wrote that here so it's true.

Been taking photos based on some pointless facebook challenge. Some are below.

Retirement is obviously going to my head. Right through perhaps.






Still reading the KLF book. Finished the one module review I have and am now free to amuse myself for a bit. Today didn't seem in the mood for music. I failed to backup my Atmegatron, I did a weird sequence on the Synthi, programmed a sound on the Pro 2 and did absolutely nothing of consequence.

I'm now thinking the Buchla fits into my 'small, simple building blocks' philosophy that has been gradually developing. I dearly hope I won't want to extend it at all - Eurorack has that corner covered.
Looking forward to new Headshock sessions and new sounds when Tim gets back. And releasing some of our vast catalogue. The KLF book has some thought-provoking ideas about whether we even need to release anything, but I'm damned if I'm burning any ;)

Some chap posted a Buchla Easel theremin patch. Basically he added portamento then, when I expressed the vaguest of misgivings, said it was only a starting point. What can ya do?

No comments:

Post a Comment