Friday 30 March 2018

Cracked it!

I mean the ending. Of the novel.
I let it ooze gently out of the festering overflow pool of ideas and hang there awaiting completion. A couple of lines tagged onto the previous ending did it. Cauterised the previous ending. So there we go.

Some good modular loop ideas captured into Octatrack.



You'll laugh. I agreed to one more review. Not even for the most interesting thing (to me) at the moment. But what the heck, for old times and for the boogie. I did say I'd help out so there I go doing it. And I thought I'd use the cash wisely, which translates to me ordering a Behringer Model D. Well, I have an input spare on the Analog Four and a CV channel to run it on. 

I think with 'Serene Dippetity' I have completed the 'Box of Frogs' album, which has sometimes been called Bag of Smoke, and the Magical Smoke Bag. It's more drum-oriented than usual but despite that quite ambient and in no rush. I had thought I'd finish the 'minimal electronica' one first but just goes to show. Not that it matters. Might do a painting for the cover and release on the WilyEPeyote bandcamp page where nobody goes. Cunning eh?

And now Friday afternoon beckons. Can't decide whether to play or write so will do both. 

Played. New track in F which might finish the minimal album, with some tweaks.


No comments:

Post a Comment