Saturday 3 March 2018

Some snow

Some heavy snow across parts of the country. Not here though, we just got a bit. Judging by the panic in the media, this bulldog nation, this sceptered isle, this seat of empire desperate to start ruling the waves once again, is on its knees. Hey ho.



That was as good as I got before the nasty east wind started telling me to go home.

An interview with Florian Fricke
http://www.eurock.com/features/florian.aspx

I've been continuing with the afterlife portion of my novel. Helped me think a bit going to the funeral yesterday, good to see people and glad I went. I have enough momentum to write a bit next week when I have lots of time. Also started preparing a few musical ideas and making short instagram vids.

Like this    and this    and this

What else? Can't think of anything worth noting. Pat's been working hard decorating, I've been, well, mooching around mostly. I have discovered that there is a way to make the most boring thing in the world (sport) even more boring. The answer: get an American sportist with the most boring voice and no personality and let him ramble on during sporty event type things. Anyway, nobody tunes in here for sporting news.

The photo doesn't really do those stalactites justice. Anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment