Friday 16 March 2018

More modular mayhem

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgRI5m3j9cf/

Funnily enough, got asked to do a festival today. Wonder if all the good requests will start coming now I'm retired? Anyway, I was slightly tempted but as it was abroad I just couldn't bring myself to contemplate the effort involved. If I'd done the whole laptop thing years ago this would all have been easy. So that's good, when you think about it.

I weakened and ordered a Plaits. I knew I was going to eventually so plunged right in without waiting. Could write a review to fund it.

Yeah, I moved some spawn. Oddly enough the frogs only laid it in one pond this year, might be time to totally clear the other.



Plaits is awesome! OK, that's a review spoiler ;)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgTkMzZjUYj/

Got another gig invite, the one I turned down (and pointed Ian at) this time. Should I be more dynamic and agree to stuff or just fade away into the shadows? Tough one, haven't said no yet, contemplating how I might do it with the minimum of pain and disruption. Also may be going to Superbooth after all. This retiring business is harder than you think!

Today I will try and record the thing I worked on yesterday. I sent the in-progress track as a complete Logic song to Don - but it doesn't sound so good to me this morning, sober, unstoned. A few awkward transpositions need to be removed - very much like in Quantum Gate.


No comments:

Post a Comment