Wednesday 2 January 2019

Bye bye 2018

We had a good summer in 2018 but winter seems not to have happened yet. Insanity seems to be driving humanity to destroy itself at an increasing pace, and destroy everything else first if possible. Maybe these things are related? Anyway, it's a nice thought to end the year on. I used to think all these dystopian authors were drawing on their imaginations, naive fool!

Seems like a limbo day, and not the fun kind involving dancing under a low stick while drunk.

Recorded a groovy thing with just the Pipe and my RC-505. Don added to it and it's already becoming one of our weirder tracks. Today's Saturday and I think I might write a module review.

Seems to be Wednesday now, January, 2019. I didn't write that module review but the guys turned my Pipe track into a brilliant new ANT track, kinda ravey thing. Actually, we seem to have done two or three recently. I'm starting to lose track.

Contemplating turning Studio Two into the modular room. Lots of good reasons to do so but some questions to ask myself first. Have spent so long slotting everything neatly into that corner it seems a shame to undo it all... but since modular is a totally different process/mindset, putting it as a separate area for modular composition would seem to make sense. I could remain locked in indecision though, that also works.






Those were my NYE photos, posted on facebook but now here too as I've nothing else to bulk out this entry. There are guides to writing successful blogs, apparently. Don't worry, I have no intention of reading any.
Happy New Year! Please don't let it be ruled by cunts again!

No comments:

Post a Comment