Wednesday 16 January 2019

I have no decent title for this post so don't get excited about the content

So that's a good start. I guess I've been busy of late since I have forgotten this blog exists. Still, I've managed to get a review off that I've been struggling with and filmed a video with Tim, probably do another for the Birmingham guys. I set up the modular this afternoon to do a series of interesting things - but of course by tomorrow I'll have forgotten what everything is doing, the tuning will have gone, the bloody Quadnic will have reset its values. Hey ho.

Got some more novel feedback, mostly negative but oddly enough I still feel kinda cool about it. I resisted explaining or clarifying because I think the book does have the answers, at least to the things Tony struggled with. However, it does illustrate the need to read and think about the previous Bogus Realities. Oh well. Maybe I'll write something easier next. Or harder. :)

Wednesday, Jan16th and good in the sense I pottered more with Studio B, decided a 'standing up' studio might be a good idea, since I sit so much. May take out the Octatrack as I'm enjoying the Analogue Four and TT-78 more. Perhaps replace it with a Digitone.

I've been reading Huxley's Brave New World and have come across the idea of a 'soma-holiday', which somehow equates to eternity from a pill. So much for my Eternity Program idea, which I'd been quite pleased about. Are any of my ideas original, I wonder?

Oh well.

Studio B, dunno if it shows up here
https://www.instagram.com/p/BssuC9Ch64W/

No comments:

Post a Comment