Monday 21 January 2019

Studio B

Got to the end of another quick novel edit, which was an exercise in small trims, colouring in lines and clarifying a few plot points. When I looked, I'm not sure it was necessary but at least one reader either missed them or at least failed to grasp the whole thing. Several readers do seem to have spotted the deeper structure though so perhaps not all it lost.

I sketched my Tree and am starting to have different ideas for the cover. Had to go see mum this morning as she was having a weird one, which means tomorrow could be free (unless we go taking photos early). Had an hour in Studio B today and it was splendid fun.

Monday now. Had a walk and then grabbed an hour with the Elektron stuff. Still enjoying it but pretty sure I'd be happier ditching the lot and getting a Deluge :) Fortunately there aren't any around and the review model never showed. Maybe I'll get a Digitone, which I suspect I'd like better than the A4.







I took a lot of photos today. These are some of the ones Facebook didn't get.

Tomorrow definitely working on cover. Or that module review. Definitely something.

No comments:

Post a Comment