Thursday 14 December 2023

A new window, some review writing and PRS

 Yep, Pat's window in the ex-library was done in a day. Good work too. I worked on the Arp review - new firmware meant to be here early next week so that's cool. Pat away tomorrow so hopefully a good sesh with Tim. Been doing 5 novel chapters a day too, made quite a few changes to one today that felt necessary - hope I didn't introduce more errors. 

Did a track on this, all in a good cause

Been walking Broc quite a lot - cyst seems to be swelling again, which ain't great. Oh and PRS was still OK - around its usual level. Wish there was some cool gear I could get enthusiastic about buying. 

OK, new Arp firmware here but I can't report what it has cos it won't be released for a while. Can try it and complete review anyway so all good. Friday tomorrow but today we had a shorter, better walk cos I got to pick the route. Arrived home not feeling broken although my boots are finally breaking. 










I might buy one of those KOII things too, seems a load of fun. 



No comments:

Post a Comment