Saturday 30 December 2023

Year ends, novel complete and . . . BOUM

 Yeah, I ordered a BOUM from a guy in Northern Ireland. I didn't even dare do the joke. I'll open it carefully though. 

Completed the novel. Still awaiting artwork. Where have I heard that before?

OK, the BOUM arrived - great comms and packaging, all good. I'm bound to overuse it at first, indeed I have already. As the artwork is going to be a while I'm doing another very quick pass and, of course, still finding things I want to change. I suppose that process could go on indefinitely. 

Did some Osmose/MPE recording into Cirklon today (Saturday) but, as usual, realised how little pleasure I get from doing even basic stuff on Cirklon these days, especially with Ck patterns. Some days I dream of replacing it with an Atari running Cubase. Or an Octatrack, an RC-505 and a P3, even if that would be a little complex. Oh well, struggle on I guess. Concentrate on the good shit and stop moaning.
New Year's Eve tomorrow. 






No comments:

Post a Comment