Thursday 17 May 2012

More noodles with that sir?

Spent the morning finishing off the studio tidy. Had to abandon idea of Proteus replacement as my World module only has 2 ROM slots. Let's hope the Prote doesn't let me down. May need visit to Tony but will I get chance before Glade? Ah well, could be no chance to play anyway, I know how these things usually pan out.

Have recorded another drum skeleton. Starting to think that an excellent way of using Octatrack - for long, arranged drum parts with a few extras such as fills, whooshes and crashes. Can the improvise sequencer stuff over the top, add bass parts etc. Sounding good. Done one at 120BPM based on a library piece I rather liked.

Now, smokes and making it into something!!!!

Pat back tomorrow with my fixed Prodigy and upgraded theremin. Happiness is!

No comments:

Post a Comment