Saturday 19 May 2012

Prodigy is great, Tony did a great job as usual. Not only does it track beautifully, the keyboard works great too and all the little glitches like the wonky LFO are gone.
The theremin mod wasn't quite as I expected. The zero beat part appears so minimal now I can barely find it - advised this is normal and that hanging the audio lead over the volume aerial is the way. Not sure I'd have had it done had I known but today I'll have another go at calibration and see if it's more playable. It feels like starting again...

Novel: I think I've resolved a couple of problems and can see a way forward that works. Am starting to make notes in chapters 20-onwards as places to head towards. I think it's just a matter of donkey work now, have an elegant way of doing the killing too, as long as it pans out.
12 tracks sent to Absolute for checking. I really must get more work rather than amusing myself with stuff that doesn't pay!

No comments:

Post a Comment