Sunday 28 July 2013

Dog attack

Bloody hell, once again I had to fight off a dog attacking Jasper. This time my sister's new dog, a 10 year old english bull terrier that looks (to me) like it's had a life either fighting or being abused. No indication it was going to happen either, dog was on lead and just launched himself at Jasper.
Fortunately I was right there and dived in (without thinking) and punched the dog repeatedly. English bull terriers have heads like bowling balls, trust me you don't want to punch one. Really hard to get him off, got him away briefly but he had the taste of blood and kept coming. I kept in between them, kept punching and eventually got it under control.
Fortunately he'd only grabbed Jasp's ear and not his throat but his ear now looks like raw meat and there's a hole right through it. My sister mortified and obviously seeing the reality of her "new man" like never before. Could have been so much worse. My mum struggling to breathe cos of the stress, so not quite our regular tranquil Sunday visit!

My plans for the day seem to be fizzling out, will try and do some work on review this evening but doubt I'll be in the mood to write music.

Pat's new PC has Windows 8 and my initial reactions are that it's bloody horrible. No easy option to make it look and handle like Windows 7 and the laptop is a bit shit too, keyboard bends in when you type. Will decide tomorrow if we're keeping it.

No comments:

Post a Comment