Thursday 1 August 2013

Painting done




A bit of a change this week, I finally completed the painting I'd promised to do. Came out OK, would have been better if I'd been able to use my original drawing but for some reason could not make any indentation on the wall. In the end did it freehand. 

Week started well, a bunch of tracks for the new brief started  but didn't get chance to progress. Began latest review, cracked on well with that and had some email exchanges trying to find out details that don't seem reachable from here. Gonna take day off with Pat tomorrow, do something together. May go look at the mixed martial arts club I noticed is just round the corner, will see how they are and what my chances of getting injured are. Don't wanna get into that again but do need to get fitter. I think I've said this before. 

No time for novel, no time for garden but must make some as the rain has made it go mad. We're minding someone's bunny for two weeks and Pat's smitten already, bless.

Jasper's ear still looking ugly but the honey is helping a lot. He's been bugged by flies though, probably after the honey. He has started scratching it though and giving me pathetic looks. Tim dropped by and we chilled for a while, very pleasant. Would've been great to have more time and do music as I really feel in the mood to do something that isn't Prodigy ripoffs (mind you they're starting to become Chilled Prodigy now, which is an unexpected turn of events).

If I write must work harder a hundred times, will I do it?

Pat's discovered Gladiators on some digital channel. A lot of them are quite freaky, is my observation so far. 

This ends my thoughts for this evening. They ain't great but then I can never write stuff about review gear and there ain't much else to say. Oh, I put the extra RAM into the Mac and it seems to be behaving, no crackles etc. That's it maxed out until I start chucking RAM away and replacing with larger. Getting fed up waiting for my MS20 mini. Fancy a trip to Amsterdam but dunno who else would fancy going...








No comments:

Post a Comment