Monday 7 October 2013

Ahem

Well, it's been a strange few days. Can't recall what my last entry was but I discovered an MS20 mini for sale on Saturday and ordered it. If Korg do ever offer me one, we'll see but I waited long enough. It should be here tomorrow.

Tim and I recorded a couple of groovy things tonight, at least I thought they were groovy. Wonder what tomorrow will bring. All sounding good.

Did no work today and I suspect that will be the case for the week. Just a hunch. Got a new power supply for the Dark Time. I am tempted to keep it for use with the MS20 but Pete wants it and I am skint, so I guess that's that. Gonna take the Spirit mixer to gig I think as I need the channels. We'll see if Tanzbar shows up in time.

I find myself enjoying this a lot, a pal of Michael Hoenig's IIRC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HoljsO22qA


No comments:

Post a Comment