Saturday 19 October 2013

Oops

So I tried the cake and - thank goodness spotted it was reasonably potent in time not to eat it all, quite. Lovely cake too, as always. The afternoon was very pleasant, did a track (needs work but sketch here)
https://soundcloud.com/smokyfrog/saturdayafternoonrainingoutsid
Then I noticed it raining, then remembered Margaret coming, wondered how, rang her. She told me she would walk from Bamber Bridge and by then it was torrential. Pissed and stoned, major guilt trip (afraid I opened some beer too, cake and track seemed to invite it). Rang Pat at work who was going to leave at 5 snuck out earlier, all my fault. Couldn't drive though, would be everything I always swear not to do.
This evening they went out so I had the rest of the cake, no beer though, watched Big Lebowski. Realised at last where I ripped off the sequencer riff from Blime-E. It's the song they sing in the middle where the dude does his routine, the condition the condition's in, that one. Ah well, so much for originality. :)

Oh, this morning I did the trees in the garden with my lovely saw. Brilliant fun, even got to talk to the nutty neighbour's wife, sweet-talked her (or tried my best). We'll see.

Tomorrow I have work to do, well the review that's almost finished to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment