Saturday 5 October 2013

So I'm 52 years old

and still alive.

Late night last night, well half two this morning, which seems late to me. Spent the day doing not so much, pottered with some headshock material, bought an MS20 mini I saw at a decent price. I'm fed up waiting for Korg, but with yesterday's drum machine it leaves me transformed from flush to skint in two swift strokes. Will barely be able to afford that microwave 2 after all, doh! Tony to pay for the Freebass fix - great job as he replaced two knobs rather than one. Still doing sampling from Octatrack even though it's always harder work than it should be. Some days I think my life would be easier without it and I do question exactly whether it's been worth the massive investment of time it's had. Always the straightforward stuff is just as hard to do as the obscure stuff you'd rarely want to do anyway.

Lots of lovely birthday greets on fb, supposed to be going to eat somewhere tonight but Pat gone for a ride. Hey ho, sure we'll think of something to do. Hungry though...



This is a groovy effect achieved by overexposure on my phone (the "holding it to the ground then quickly drawing" effect). Well, I like it anyway. I guess you'd have to see an example of a regular shot of it. Like this:
See what I mean?

Have made some progress on Eternity Program, surpringly. I think I have a direction for it, at least for a while, certainly some ideas I want to follow to their conclusion. However inconclusive that might turn out to be. Heh. Anyway, happy birthday me. Wonder if I'll take the MS20 and Tanzbar to Awakenings gig?





No comments:

Post a Comment