Friday 6 December 2013

Productive Week

And about time I recovered my mojo. Have done 5 tracks this week, so with the 4 last week I appear to be officially working again. No review stuff done though, the three things I have (two software) are not easy to start on. One is so dull I can't bring myself to start, another is a straight port from an iPad app and the last is a returning piece of hardware that has me searching for a monkey's paw trying to work out why I deserved it back...

Been doing financial stuff, signing up for an investment thing next week that should bring in some income to ease the fact I ain't bringing in much money. Pat is gonna retire next April so we will have to be sensible, but not too sensible I hope. Good incentive to work harder anyway.

May do another video today if I get time. A guy is asking about more aux events which is easy enough for me to cover - but at some point I really am going to have to learn about editing Ck patterns, which I've never done. I now feel I was wrong to push for having Ck patterns in from the outset as a lot of people seem keen on them and keep wanting more features and tweaks. I suspect the fun stuff (e,g, supersteps, multi-phasic patterns, handling on a pattern rather than bar basis and many, many more) will never happen now due to other pressures. Hey ho, maybe one day someone else will make a sequencer... given my exchanges with NI, I'm damn sure they won't be making my dreams come true.

Advertised my etherwave plus on FB but no offers. SOS ads next.

Logic has been crashing rather a lot lately. Perhaps because I'm daring to use some of the effects plugins I purchased. What a piece of shit it is.

I feel the urge to get a guitar but it's not to punish my ma.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment