Thursday 12 December 2013

Rainy Thursday

Rainy but not bad, I have the afternoon to do some work if I can decide what work to do that is.

PRS breakdown was interesting - some of my really old tracks suddenly doing well, the top-earning one from Absolute at Wigan and it's one of the old new age things with native american voices in. Kinda pleased in a way. Synctracks doing better this quarter too, not just Ch5 serial killers (although lots of that) but more music abroad than usual.

A day recording Headshock yesterday made me realise I should've bought a decent mic years ago. Recorded all kinds of stuff and Tim brought his guitar and violin. Some good material I think with more arrangement required to really make it sing. Time though, will I have any today? Tempted...

Also a disturbing call from an old workmate about his wife, left me reeling and rather upset. Life eh?

Oops, I was bad and edited the Headshock stuff some, rather happy with the results so far even though I can see more work that would help. Now working on one of the reviews, actually the only one I can really do and even so I'm treading ground already covered. Hey ho.

No comments:

Post a Comment