Tuesday 14 January 2014

Craziness

I was possessed by some kind of madness today and shelled out more money than I typically would when a lovely example of a Yamaha CS30 turned up. Had to borrow some so probably gonna flog something to pay for it, not sure what yet but the Bass Station 2 is most likely. Even though I like it, I'm keeping my fingers crossed there will be a rack version one day.

This is the actual synth BTW, one of a very few I've been looking for (missed that one in Liverpool last year due to the guy's greed). Watch a cheap Minimoog turn up next week now!


Did some work on a review but not as much as I should.

Hey ho. May have to put a hold on that microsampler I think I've secured in Norway. No word from bloke about theremin arrival but hopefully it has and he's happy.

Now have to go and make some room in the studio! Good job I only got a small gong.


No comments:

Post a Comment