Sunday 7 May 2017

And . . .

A chilled week, sunny and without urgency. Managed a module review (easy one to write) and even started work on the 2 modules I've neglected for a while (foolishly as it happens). Sunned myself, read 3 books, wondered if I might get bored. Then wised up!

I'm 10 chapters into book 2 of FAF editing. Horrible feeling I'm adding new typos and mistakes as I go, which would be sad but typical. I could edit this book forever.


First sketch of base idea for Wiley E Peyote album, still wondering about doing that given I really planned no more solo stuff. Spose Wiley isn't me in a sense.

Also thinking of using OT cue output to send tracks to small Eurorack. Taking that instead of 101 might be a nice idea and give me some indulgent processing options as well as Tonestar bass. The case I already have would be fine too, think it might even leave cables in place.

New CD player fab. Finally I can play mp3s directly and the net nonsense I avoided so far. Denon did good.

Next week: finish the module reviews, Tim around mid-week, think about gig and whether to get an audio I/O module to make my cue idea work better.



No comments:

Post a Comment